Styles Community Guidelines
As we want Styles to continue being a safe space for fashion inspiration and shopping, these guidelines (“Community Guidelines”) set out norms and common guidelines to allow the App to be as welcoming and enjoyable as possible for all users.
These Community Guidelines are applicable to you when you use the application Styles (“App”) provided by H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB, with number of registration 556070-1715 and registered seat at Mäster Samuelsgatan 46 A, 111 57 Stockholm Sweden, hereinafter referred to as “Styles”, “us” or ”we”. When you agree to the terms and conditions (“Terms”) for the App you also agree to be bound by these Community Guidelines.
The App allows you to upload your own images, videos, text, files, or other materials (collectively "Content"). You may only upload Content that does not violate the privacy-, intellectual property-, contractual-, or any other rights of any natural or legal person. Thus, please ensure that you yourself own the Content you upload, and if the Content depicts or was co-created together with someone else, that you have obtained consent from any person(s) appearing in the Content and the consent from any possible rights holders to upload and share the Content. Also, please note that this means that it is not recommended to promote or advertise goods or services not sold via the App, such as but not limited to, by displaying trademarks or copyrighted material in the Content you upload.
Furthermore, Content that in our sole discretion displays, promotes, or amounts to the following is prohibited:
- Discrimination and expression of hate on basis of gender and gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, nationality, ethnicity, familial status, age, religion, belief, education, socio-economic status, or any other legally recognized ground of discrimination.
- Harassment, sexual harassment and bullying, such as but not limited to negative or sexual remarks about appearance, name-calling, profanity and other insulting content.
- Misinformation and false impersonation, such as but not limited to, falsely assuming the identity of another person, medically unsupported health claims, and false or misleading content about individuals or protected groups.
- Scam, fraudulent activity and other deceptive activity, such as but not limited to activities which deceive people to gain unlawful financial or personal advantages.
- Nudity and sexual content, such as but not limited to partial or total absence of clothing, and material depicting sexual behavior.
- Violence and graphic content, such as but not limited to any clear and uncensored depiction of various violent acts including weapon or injury.
- Grooming, sexual or otherwise harmful activity involving minors, such as activities that depicts or perpetuate abuse, harm, endangerment, or exploitation of minors. We define a minor as any person under the age of 18.
- Illegal activity, such as but not limited to promoting illegal products or services including weapons or drugs.
- Regulated activity, such as but not limited to promoting regulated products or services including alcohol or tobacco. Content displaying, promoting or amounting to possession or consumption of alcohol or tobacco by minors or in an otherwise harmful manner is prohibited.
If we add, modify, remove your Content, you will be notified of our decision, and you can contact us and challenge it if you believe no violation has occurred. We may temporarily or permanently ban accounts and/or users that are involved in severe or repeated violations of these Community Guidelines.
Circumstances that involve any instance of a threat of real-world harm to human life that is specific, credible, and imminent may be reported to law enforcement authorities.
If you detect any violations of these Community Guidelines, please report such instances through the reporting function in the App. If you have any questions about these guidelines, feel that your Content been mistakenly removed or want to challenge our decision to add, modify or remove your Content, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.